Tuesday 15 February 2011

A valentine over a glass of wine

14.02.2011 is a day i'll remember always coz in all my on and off relationships and 20 years of life, i finally get to spend my first valentine's day!!! well... pre-valentine's day. It's also the first day where a fairy tale first appeared in my life. My fairy tale was never about a prince charming riding on a white horse with 99 roses and etc. All i ever want is to have a simple relationship with blessings from our families.

It was just like any other couples, so simple yet special and so mature yet beautiful. 

Starting off with a cool and electrifying action movie during the afternoon on the sofa with his arms all around me keeping me warm on a chilly day. Where i eventually even lost the bet to him on who the real killers were! 

An "after-movie-intimacy" together where..... 
His eyes piercing through mine deeply.
His hugs showing me that im precious and safe.
His kiss telling me he's comfortable being with me
His touch making me feel special and confident.
His warmth surrounding me wholely.
His calm heart beat sounds like a beautiful melody to me.

Lastly, a lovely dinner at Paprikas'
Along with a Malibu, following with a bottle of Australian White Wine, and a fantastic dish of indian Tandoori Chicken.The atmosphere in the restaurant was just great, and we enjoyed a good chat together about our past life and families. It was a great pleasure for me getting the chance to know more about him and his family.

I guess many couple's valentine ended with the 3 special words but mine didnt. Honestly i was very happy he didnt say it bcoz thru' that it proves that im finally with A MAN not a boy anymore. To the both of us, these words *I love u* means carrying a great responsibility and needs a great amount of time and honesty to express it. These words used to mean nothing at all to me but with the right person at the right time, these words are just as precious as my favourite Saphire Stone.

Who knows? Maybe one day... these 3 words might come out from one of our mouth but for now...I'd like things to stay the way it is.


This time im definitely proud to say He's My Man =)




signin' out with love,
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment