Saturday 26 February 2011

At certain times,things can seem so unreal. 2 years ago I was just a chicky monkey student in 5.2 class lingering around in the thoughts that I would never be studying engineering.2 years later, I have a brand new life, learnt French, sharing a life with mr M. n our families, n last but not least, studying engineering now. My life may sound ordinary but to me everything is just so perfect that it's so sureal to me. I m so glad that this is my life,not just some wishful thinking anymore. No matter how things may turn out to be in the future, I m just thankful to be blessed with such beautiful life now!


Finally,all my family in Malaysia know about us especially grandma. After having an interview session with her,I m very happy to have her approval n blessings. It means the world for me.what's left is for both side of the family to meet up.hehe...

Thank u ma!!!!I love u!!!!
I promise I will do u proud by doing well in my studies n be ur lil engineer precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment