Saturday 26 February 2011

In my life I never regret, but I'm never proud of the things that I've done that hurts people so badly.I'm not perfect n at times I admit I'm very selfish. Clearly life's full of ups n downs. When it comes to relationship,one way or another one party will eventually end up being hurt. That's just the way it is, n I know I don't even deserved to ask forgiveness from u let alone deserving your love.u are right, u do deserve better n I'm sorry for breaking certain promises that meant so much to u. Just so u know they did meant something to me too, believe it or not but it is just not enough when u have a clear picture that our relationship could never work anyway.sometimes life would be sweeter believing in happy endings or fairy tales, but I'm just don't have such strong believe in such things n I'm living a life too real to actually live in fantasy! I sincerely m sorry for what I have done to u in the past n I know broken hearts r not easily heal but as u grow up with time, u get a bigger picture of what im trying to make u understand. Life moves on, so must u. U don't need to do or show anything to me to make me remember u coz I know I will never forget u.please take care n I hope for the best for u in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment