Saturday 5 February 2011

study hard party hard

finally we've finish our mid-sem exams!!!!!!!! Around 9pm half the first year engineer students were out n about ,gethering around getting ready to attack every single bars in La Chaux-de-Fonds. First, we were in Dub's, loads of ppl wit mega loud music bursting d ear drums n suffering long wait just to get a few drinks but everyone were cool n dope! we end our fun in Dub's after emptyin a big bottle of red bull vodka.

Then the 2nd n my favourite bar of all -AKA- Coyot.less people, less headache wit the music, n baby arrived while im partially stoned. Yet we all spent a fantastic time together n talked about our rship progress =) My Bro had a great time n get to know some of my frens, n everyone's lufta filled d bar. Until a drunk ass fren showed up n pratically disrespect my baby n I. Saying it's heartbreaking to him to c a beautiful girl like me going out with a guy like that n keep on touching me in front of everyone. I just walked off after that n baby held me tightly in his arms conforting me n feeling pissed with that fren. Few minutes later another drunk fren eventually made everyone luf by acting gay n trying to kiss my baby =P we continued to hv fun till d bar closed at 2am then we moved to THE PODIUM.




free entrance with blasting music with an empty dancefloor where it was filled later when we got there by all Engineering studentsssssssssss! everyone jut drank n danced out every single frustration n stress till i suffer a lil hill pain! but dat didnt stop me from tearing the club down! everyoned then left around 3.30am wasted n ready to die on bed.

It was awesome!!

with love,
Lizzie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment