Tuesday 29 March 2011

Just someone

Few days ago have been quite a rough n tough time at home. The noises and the atmosphere were filled with anger and arguements all the time. Those days were the days where home is the last place i'd wanna be at. I'd rather stay overnight in my school library than to get drag into the suppressing pressure.  Yet lucky for me, someone was there to assure that i've did everything possible with all my might to make sure everyone's have and good. That meant so much to me.

Sometimes, when people have an arguement due to friendship, u'd turn to family. But when it comes to family, not everyone can turn to friends,only a certain someone effortlessly knows what's the right thing to do or say. I have one hell of a luck to have that someone who's shoulders are always there and knows the way to my smile =)

I hope everyone can find that someone in their lifes coz these people are real keepers in your life and worth every single sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment