Monday 28 March 2011

The perfect apple to my eyes


In me, i feel fear of approaching you, but in you, i find the courage of loving you.
For the ups and downs in life, u were always there to make my life rife.
Though i know the possible of a cruel risks, but i'd brush away these thoughts with a whisk.
Coz all i know what we have now is real, the rest let's leave it in the future to be deal.


Thank u so much for being with me through these horrible days!
Thank u so much for all the support u've shown, the big hugs u've gave and the jokes u've cracked!
Thank u so much for telling me that i've done perfectly my best!
Thank u so much for looking me in the eye and say that u love me for everything that i am and not!
Thank u so much for never saying "no"when i needed your help!
Thank u so much for letting me know that u are happy and enjoys every single moment being with me!


signin' out with much love

LA

No comments:

Post a Comment