Tuesday 1 June 2010

Just another day

i started my day with just another chilly day in Swiss. As for the elaboration class , we did absolutely nothing in class as usual. Everyone was really not motivated at all! just waiting to go home ASAP. During lunch break we girls talked a lil bout' this n that. Well our main topic would be bout' M. I get to know that he was waiting at the other side,while im hiding at the other. I felt really sorry for him but yet i really just couldn't spit out those words right at his face coz i just cant get over his innocent n utterly kind face. It makes me felt like he's too fragile for what im bout' to do him. His quite good academically but i just wish he's smart n flexible enough to see all these signs that im avoiding him n he's freaking me out. God bless this child really.... just hope that God gives his the intelligence n grace to see the changes but not hurt his kind heart to much that he'll hate me for it!

Other than that, im glad to hear that mum has already reached home save n sound. Tho' she's still suffering a lil pain n jet lag but she's a tough mum which im proud of.... So she'll handle herself well as always.. I missed her.. =)


love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment