Thursday 27 May 2010

Short updates

Let's start of with...


I confessed to mum about certain thgs which reli makes me feel relief=) Then a week ago,suprisingly 2 guys asked for my number. This week only 3 days of class minus 1 day coz im absent n half day coz the prof was absent this morning! ha! it was great but the sad part was we hv to wake up so early and go to skul to find out ltr that we dont hv class. So, classmates n i went to LUX to hv a lil hot choco and croissant. Relaxing on the sofas until 11am then we girls head to McD for early lunch while the boys head to the salon in he engineering school to have their own prepared meal. The trip to-n-flow from McD was really funny coz we were changing the music from gangsta rap to techno to remix n to rock... n did a lil funky dance in the car was fun.


After that back to school for a boring course by creating n modifying the blog. After school, when i was going to take the bus with the girls, i saw M standing just right there in front of the bus waiting... L n i start to laugh straight away! Hence i just wave a quick HI and then rush my steps into the bus! When we arrive, yet again i fasten my pace with C. C was laughing coz she noticed that i was actually taking another way round back home just to avoid M from being sticky. =P (He's really nice ,gentle and sweet but he's just too nice n sticky till i really feel uncomfortable )


At 5pm , met up wit F in the train station n then headed to DUBLIN for a drink together. It felt a lil intensed and jammed coz he's not the talkactive sort n the new me neither. but at least it ended quite ok i would say and he was nice enough to walk me back home .Yet deep down inside me, i miss *him*.....


Night time, talked to Ann, gossiping, chit chating n etc etc. After i receieved a msg from my choco Jess knowing what happened really worries me till now i still haven't receive any news from her.I really hope that she'ss hang in thr n do well... In the end, at least i get to know a GOOD NEWS! Which is LJ might be coming to Luzern to visit a uni here... !!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for now... toodles! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry of me! I won't die easily..
    Even if i died. I will revive again XD hahaha~
    thx girl <3

    ReplyDelete