Monday 11 July 2011

my sunshine

My army has officially went to his military repitition. My night was restless and i was wide awake the whole night.
With all the getting use of him being the first person to see before and after my sleep, last night was an absolute torture filled with emptiness. 
For the first time i felt so breatheless and heart wrecking when he takes his steps, turn around and walk away.

I know my depandancy towards him is really serious but i just cant control myself  from needing him and wanting him more!


Though the sun outside is shining bright today, but the sun light within my heart is fading away.



My love,my friend, my heart, my man and my Army....
I'll be right here waiting u to come back home to me.




with love and misses,
Lizzie Anne

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha wow this is so chim xD Gahhh I love your blog!!
    Actually, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ONE!

    Hi Sweetie, still remember me?

    ReplyDelete