Tuesday 5 July 2011

my most beautiful days

These few weeks had been such beauty. 
Puttin aside the fact that im broke but all the spendings were worth it! 
Every single cent spent, every single moment shared , no matter how tired i was, 
My days still ends with the sweetest smile i ever!
Those splendid nights where your pair of eyes were the last thing i see
Those brightful days where your gentle touch were the first thing i felt

Somehow, i wish i could find the right words...
To tell u how i really felt for u and * I Love U* is really just not enough.

Coz in your presence, i smile like an innocent child.
But in your absence, i only felt empty and frown =(

U said im your beautiful girl, but lil do u know, u are the reason for this beauty!
No only u gave me confidence, security, warmth but u showed me, a girl like me can have a fairy tale and a love worth holding on for !


My man...

My army...

My love...

My sunshine...

My guardian angel...

My all....


2 comments: