Thursday 8 April 2010

And they say people change

Today was just like an other normal day except it's a very foggy day! Yet that didnt really stop me from doing my things and went out with a girlfriend for drinks at a near by bar. It was really a cozzy n beautiful bar and pretty calm actually. Im starting to like that place now =)



So me and that friend had a little chit chat when we were there, suddenly she laughed so loudly i was shocked n stunt ! ahaha! but that's Lucy the laugh beg anyway! Then after that she told me she's pregnant a baby boy.awwww.. how nice is that !

Then we talked bout everything in ours lifes in swiss n stuff. It was really a nice conversation. Yet strangely i just knew her for 1 year and she actually told me that i've changed so damn much. I was expecting i've changed for the good but it's clear that it's not eventually. She said im all gloomy and seasoned now unlike before was a bubbly person and a sunshine. She was right about that point no doubt!






I remember back then in high school i barely touch my books, chicky in class, hyper active and fun. It was the best highlights in my life so far. Now, the good thing is i focus a lot on my educations but all my fun personalities disappeared into thin air! I do have better patience but i lost my sense of humour, i gained more knowledge in academic but i lost my knowledge of being an outgoing person, i learned another new language but i lost my social skills, i had a chance of a life time to study overseas and yet it cost me much more than i can imagine and being surrounded with loneliness that no words or anyone could possibly understand or describe.



Im not trying to sound emo but the thing is when i look back at the past, sometimes i myself could not have imagine how drastically i've changed only in 1 year time. Few months ago i was trying really hard to resurrect the Lizzie that was once filled with enthusiasm but somehow i just cant seem to reach it. Perhaps going back to Malaysia this summer could help me with that! For now i guess i have to face the fact that i've changed to gloomy and hope that by time things will get better than this !

No comments:

Post a Comment