Saturday 24 December 2011

my christmas

Today is christmas eve, and all im doing today is sitting and rotting on the sofa in front of a tele.
The fact is, knowing that everyone has a plan to celebrate christmas with their love ones just upset me a lil.
I used to believe in the magic and spirit of Christmas but every Christmas seems to successfully make me pour tears instead.
To have a nice and happy christmas for once would really be nice.
To be with the people that are really close and dear to me, instead of people that i barely know and sitting aside smiling like a dumb ass.
To have a good laughter, instead of faking a smile
To have a a lovely but simple dinner, instead of eating with people u're unfamiliar with.

When he asked me am i ok i wanted to tell him so badly how i really feel, that no im not ok actually!
That i wish to have a merry christmas with people whom i love, whom i know..just like anybody else...

But putting all these emotions aside, im more than happy to have him in my life.
It's the best thing that has ever happened to me throughout my 20 years of life by far.
And today he told me "u know sometimes i reli feel like i wanna do my life with u

but dnt tell anyone.. its a secret"..

This sentence was a wonderful Christmas present to me. Nobody knows wat will change with time, but no matter what, even if this sentence will never come true, it still the best and most comforting sentence as a Christmas gift for me =)

Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment