Tuesday 13 September 2011

Let the sun shine =)

For once in my life, i understand how does it feel to be free and filled with the sweetest happiness deep down inside.When i said free, this freedom is undescribable. Having to find that person that is capable to fill your heart with that very comfort, security and love with a single touch, knowing deep down that u can shut your eyes and have a deep quiet sleep on his shoulders after all these years of struggles, that's what i call a FREEDOM to feel free and calm.

From his love, he made me realise a girl like me doesn't have to be alone, doesn't have to be cold, and doesn't have to face problems alone with a forced smile anymore. For once, i felt free to feel, to be angry, to frust, to smile and to laugh! Just to be myself and stop being afraid of every single step im taking.

At times, things got a lil steamed up between us due to certain jealousy issues, it's neither his fault nor mine. It's just ddifferent ppl , different mind, but the patience to tolerate, to swallow the pride and take a step back that he has shown through these times leads me speechless. He deserves most of my respect for that. I understand that sometimes he's doubting, scared and i just couldn't find the right words to tell him not to worry. It felt like there's so much things i wanna tell him, but the words just couldn't come out in the right way.

All i wanna tell him is that it's his hands i wan to hold onto me, not letting me go;his arms to wrap around me,comforting me; his shoulder for me to lie on when im in joy or crushed; his eyes to look at me,letting me know that he's there no matter what; his face to be the first and last wonderful thing to look at everyday; his tender lips gently touching agaisnt mine;his calm heartbeat as the most beautiful melody for me to listen to; and of coz that amazing smile he has to shine my day and be my encouragement!

Throughout all these years of damages that i've done, he's the only right and utterly beautiful thing that has ever happen to me. For he's the one who brought back my confidence, healed that scar after such a long time, brighten up the smile that i never thought i'd have and drew the most lovely fairy tale in my life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment