Tuesday 3 May 2011

Un jour trés simple mais trop bien !!

yesterday was a funny and lovely day =) At school, i was so hyped up due to too much caffine intake.
Ater school, im still hyped up and hungry. So i went to attack Cheeseburger at McDo with my darling.
Then we headed to the Scala cinema to watch Thor in 3D ! Loved the special effects and the story line! well done!

Yet the most suprising thing is that there were only 3 other people and the both of us in the whole cinema! Amazing really ! After movie time, i went back home and darling too. Did a little family album card for mum's birthday gift and then i chilled in front of the TV and sms darling.

He said" i was nvr so in love with someone before. Tu compte vraiment enormément pour moi!". My night ended with a biggy smiley on my face =)


My chinese and me <3


With love,
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment