Monday 31 January 2011

My big boss n my man

Lately life's been busy with tests n exams n today 1 exam's down n 3 more to go! Last week was definitely the most hardest n most stressful week by far coz we hv to squeeze in 4 subs to study in one darn week.Every single day we'd be in school from 9.30am till 6.30pm earliest but it was still a great pleasure for me. Being able to know some of his friends n having someone special fighting thru the hardship together is the greatest reason to be motivated. Every single time when im feeling tired, i get a warm kiss n a big tight hug from him. =P but thru' such short time i get to know his personality, how wud make him fed up, wat wud make him smile n how to make him excited! lol! Also thx to him, everyone's going to call me "sue" for d next 3 years. hahaha...

Having someone who adores me who's handsome,smart n still much taller than me even i wear high hills is already a bonus.

And having someone who's going thru the same path, fighting alongside and always there to hold me up when im falling apart is a heaven sent blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment