Monday 13 September 2010

live,love n life

The trip back to msia was not only lovely but also the very most appreciated holidays i have ever had! certain friends from all over the world came back n we could actually hv the chance to meet up. seeing everyone changed,grown up n different now is really outstanding. i hope for the best to everyone out thr including friends that i couldnt make it to meet up with..well they always say THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT TIME!

As for the lovey dovey issue, i really am grateful for being able to redeem my second chance from u again sweetie! i should hv known better n waited a little longer but the past dont matter now. i wont let myself get too overwhelm with desperation again that could really cost me my faith n patience.ish! i juz wanna thk u for willing to risk it all again to be with me =) it means more than any words could possibly describe. being held in ur arms so tightly, lyin on ur chest,looking thru those gentle eyes, holding me in public without fear anymore n all the little actions n things we've shared really showned how much u've changed n grown by time.

Well as for me, i'll hv to learn to hv more faith n like i told u before i walked away,i'll be waiting for u.

Thank u for sharing ur life with me again n create a stronger bond nevertheless a more intimate r'ship *smile*



with love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment